We are an experienced and professional team of logistics and IT specialists. Since 2008, we have been creating, installing and constantly improving the Virtual Logistic Manager IT warehouse management system.
The idea for creating this program arose from efforts to optimise communication with our clients, to archive the information they need and to present it automatically. The system has now grown beyond the team's initial goals and has become a much larger and more significant tool for logistical centres. We continue to consistently improve upon and adjust the program according to the needs of today's market and the changing needs of our clients.
It is an online warehouse process, cargo and function accounting system for transit warehouse owners and operators. It is an ideal tool for those who value quality service, their clients, their clients' needs, and the precise and fast presentation of information.
The system's administrator (the warehouse's operator) fills out all information related to the flow of cargo in the program, uploads documentation and photos, adds the services provided, and generates bills for the services rendered.
The system allows for the creation of access for the warehouse's clients with various rights, allowing them to see arriving or departing cargo, data, photos, and all of the documentation and expenses related to the services provided.
Virtual Logistic Manager is a window into your logistical centre's operations through which the client can independently enter and observe your operations at any time and retrieve the information and documentation they need about their cargo.
The Virtual Logistic Manager system's functions and advantages:
- provides information about cargo remainders in the warehouse in real time and at specified times;
- provides information about processes currently under way;
- provides information about manager occupation levels and efficiency;
- provides statistical information by services, client or manager;
- provides access to data for clients and sub-clients;
- significantly reduces the number of calls and messages from clients with requests to provide information;
- fundamentally solves the problem of miscommunication;
- destroys the myth that “logisticians are the greatest liars.
Have any questions? Want a detailed presentation of the system?
Contact us by phone or email.